So yes, I've been inspired to start this blog by a very very old friend...so one word to sarah: thanks =)
So weird...We met through church...and every Sunday we would go downstairs and pray that our parents would let me come over haha...and then we'd go to her house and blast Spice Girls and dance and jump all around haha...memories. To see how things change...how we grow and experience LIFE.
The worst part about being little is that we often look forward to growing up. Playing house, and being "mommy" and yet right now...I'm wishing I was little again =(. Responsibilities are the worst haha. I should've listened to my mother when she said to stop wishing to be older.
But oh well, it's here. And all I can do is suck it up. And truth is...I like where I am right now. I'm living on an island owned by Spain off the coast of Africa...how tough is that shit? Haha. I mean, it's November and I just went to the beach today...def couldn't do that in Jersey.
So yes, I'm going to bed now...I'll be back soon ;)
<RaqueL3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah... you lucky lucky lady!
<3
Post a Comment